Friday, June 27, 2008

FOBTY 6/26

I have had many great birthdays but I would have to say my 31st was by far the best. That was the first birthday I had being a mom. My whole life I couldn't wait to have a child. After struggling for over two years and two miscarriages to have a baby, we finally did. I have never known a love like that...it changes you in so many ways;it makes me a better person. Being a mom is the greatest birthday present I've ever or shall ever receive. I never gave up during those two years of fertility. And for that persistence, I was rewarded. I've always been a firm believer in never giving up. Go for what you want in life and don't let anything stop you. WE CHOOSE how our life goes. And those choices we make helps determine our success and happiness.

Oh yes, and I have to give a shout out to ANGELA and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!

No comments: