Thursday, June 12, 2008

FOBTY 6/12

Summer ah sweet summer......I'm a teacher so I love summer probably more than the average person. Water is a favorite here at our house. We have a small 3ft X 12ft pool and my two year old loves to get in it. We also have season passes to a local amusement park, Dollywood. We spend quite a few days of our summer there. But most of all, my favorite thing is to be outside on this gorgeous farm we live on. Just sitting around while the girls play is a wonderful treat.

I am behind on posting some of my new layouts. Here is one I did for SSD using a new release from Saturday called Deep Blue Sea:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is another one I did using Rookie by Misty Cato.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here is another LO using Beep Chugga Zoom:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: