Wednesday, June 18, 2008

CT Calls (A dream?)

I have now applied for three CT (creative teams). I know I just started scrapping last month but I have such a feel for it....a love I should say. What a wonderful way to preserve memories for my girls. I know I didn't make Traci Reeds. I don't think I made mandabeans, but haven't heard. And I just applied for Eva Kipler's CT. WOW, her stuff is amazing! I would actually love to start designing. Who knows? Maybe someday I will be taking applications for my own CT! lol

Now on to my LO. I made this LO using the AWESOME new release Girls Rule Boys Drool by Lauren Grier, mandabean, and Shauna Clingerman. I can never seem to get a good picture of both my girls at the same time. One is either looking away or running off. It's crazy! It's IMPOSSIBLE! LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My two year old has always been a bit difficult. She tends to be quite dramatic so the challenge NO MORE TEARS fit her perfectly. lol
I made thid layout using the new release Butterfly Kisses by Kipler and Hasford

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My nearly six month old daughter is quite the mover. No matter where we put her, she is always on the move. We have to buckle her into everything. I chose this picture becasue she ALWAYS turns herself over in her bouncy seat. In this picture she was rubbing her foot back and forth across the grass!I made this layout using the new gorgeous Beachy Keen kit by Bennett and Martin.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is one of my favorite LO. This LO was made using Michelle Bennett's new release Party Palooza. The alpha is also from Michelle Bennett's Rainbow Alpha. The colors are so bold and beautiful in this kit. My husband gave our 2nd daughter the nickname lil bit when she was just a few days old. Now that she is six months old and not so little, he still lovingly calls her that. It's a precious memory to scrap about!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: