Saturday, June 27, 2009

New CTs and New LOs!

I am so super excited to be CTing again. I've truly missed it and with summer upon us, I've got some free time!

First I want to share some amazing kits with you by Bella Gypsy. Tabatha and Lena are amazingly talented and I am soooooo addicted to their templates!!! You can check them out HERE!

This is using Caroline by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is using the beautiful Lavendar Fields kit by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this one....Prissy Mama by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have pool pics or any type of water pics, then Ittybittyteenieweenie is for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PearExtraordinare by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love Lori by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And Girlish by Bella Gypsy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check back Monday cause BG has some AWESOME stuff coming out!

No comments: