Sunday, October 19, 2008

My favorite time of year....

I'm sitting here chuckling to myself as I listening to my husband changing out 10 month old's dirty diaper. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm called to assist him.

I love this time of year when the onset of fall is here. There's that crispness to the air that just gives me goosebumps. I love to see the rainbow of leaves hanging desperately to the trees. It's a gorgeous time of year.

There are so many new and amazing kits dedicated to this time of year that it's hard to pic just a few. Some of my favorite designers are already selling several. I'm in real trouble when Christmas comes.

A few current LOs to share:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll be back to add kit info soon...the husband calls..

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your pages!

Porkchops Mom said...

wow, you are such a talented scrapper!!! I love your style. TFS